Sunday, June 5

Few more rules

Rule #2: Pop culture. Seemingly at random but actually with deliberate care I will be referencing pop culture as I dazzle you with quotes from shows like Big Lebowski, Archer and any movie with Jason Statham. If you expect quotes from Gaga or Bieber you might as well start that gas oven and pop your head in because that teenage drivel didn’t make the cut.

Rule #43: My jokes are not nor are they intended to be racist. I’ll work to evenly distribute the harassment: whites, browns, fatties and lefties will all be treated with equal derision. If you think otherwise you have missed the joke.

Rule #5: My jokes might be a little sexist. There’s no avoiding that

Rule #18: Although rules may appear out of order they are not. I’m employing a mixture of Fibonacci, Pythagorean and Stolichnaya techniques.

1 comment:

  1. So you going to write about tugging off some animals at the Zoo?

    ReplyDelete