Monday, July 11

Quick Update


Alright so here’s a photo update of me. I grew a beard, shaved my head and donned some aviators. And yes, my shirt does have a panda holding handguns. You can buy anything in Thailand. Shit’s great.

I’d like to also give a big thank you to everyone now that we have surpassed 1000 page views on my blog. I know about 900 of those are mine and another 100 are probably from Tyler Luckey so really I’m thanking about 7 people. Keep it up!

I’m currently in Laos right now and I am literally partying my dick off. Don’t worry I’m also working on a little article for all my bros so stay tuned in the coming days for that one. Enjoy your Monday at work!

2 comments:

  1. If I didn't know this was tony I would think this is Haid de Salami of Al Jazeera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet beard! Although donning the aves and shaving your head is a little don'tcomenearmeorI'llflipoutandbeatyou-ish. Just sayin.

    -Morrowni

    ReplyDelete